
I pulled out my Mom's laptop, www.foxnews.com pulled up as usual. But today, a familiar image made news. How could I forget today is September 11? I remember where I was, and how awful it felt to watch the happenings that day. You wanted to put all your family in a tiny room and hug them at the same time, you wanted to don camo and join our military defending our beautiful country, to pray and cry and scream at the same time. That day made me appreciate how fragile even the strongest things are. A great building can fall, a grown man can cry, a life can be taken, all in a moment. Here we are, 7 years later. But the numb is still there for me, how someone could/would do this still blows my mind. And that same appreciation for what I have, and what could be lost at any time, is still there too. I hope I never forget what "freedom" means, what it costs, and how it feels when it is threatened. God Bless America!
No comments:
Post a Comment